November 3, 2011 in Linux
- How to Install and Configure mod_pagespeed Module with Apache on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
A slow website is a major issue faced by most webmasters. You can speed up your website with the help of the mod_pagespeed module. In this tutorial, we will explain how to install mod_pagespeed module …
- How to create Namespaces in Kubernetes
A namespace is helpful when multiple teams are using the same cluster. This is used when there is a potential of name collision. In this article, we will create a namespace and create a pod in the new …
- How to Install Shopware 6 with Nginx and Let's Encrypt SSL on Ubuntu 20.04
Shopware CE is a free and open-source eCommerce platform written in Symfony and Vue.js. In this tutorial, we will show you how to install Shopware CE with Nginx and Let’s Encrypt on Ubuntu 20.04.
- How to create a Replicaset in Kubernetes
A replica set makes sure the specified replicas of pods are always running. It can be considered as a replacement for the replication controller.
- How To Install JFrog Artifactory on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
JFrog Artifactory is an open-source repository management application that can be integrated with continuous integration and delivery tools. In this tutorial, we will show you how to install JFrog Art …
- How to create a Service in Kubernetes
A service in Kubernetes is an abstraction layer over Pods. It defines a logical set of Pods. It provides a single IP address and DNS name by which pods can be accessed.
- Connect GNOME File Manager or Windows Explorer to an ISPConfig 3 website
This Tutorial shows how to set up access to website files in the file manager application on your workstation. This Tutorial shows this on Linux and Windows.
- How to create a Deployment in Kubernetes
A Kubernetes deployment is a resource object in Kubernetes that provides declarative updates to applications. In this article, we will learn to create a deployment in Kubernetes and perform operations …
- How to Install PostgreSQL and phpPgAdmin on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
PostgreSQL or Postgres is a powerful high-performance object-relational database management system (ORDBMS). This tutorial will show the installation of PostgreSQL and its web-based administration int …
- How to install Webmin and secure it with Let's Encrypt SSL on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
Webmin is a free, open-source, and web-based application used for managing Linux-based systems. In this tutorial, we will show you how to install Webmin and secure it with Let’s Encrypt SSL on Ubuntu …