November 3, 2011 in Linux
- How to Install EteSync server on Ubuntu 20.04
EteSync is an open-source solution to sync your contacts, calendars, and tasks. In this tutorial, I will show you how to install EteSync with Apache on Ubuntu 20.04.
- How to Install Usermin on Ubuntu 20.04
Usermin is a web-based interface mainly for webmail designed for non-root users to perform routine tasks. In this post, we will show you how to install Usermin on Ubuntu 20.04 server.
- How to install Sysdig to Monitor System Load on Ubuntu 20.04
Sysdig is an open-source and comprehensive activity monitoring tool for Linux. It is used to capture and analyze application logs and helps you to troubleshoot system-related issues. In this post, we …
- How to Install MERN Stack for JS based applications on Ubuntu 20.04
- How to Install InspIRCd IRC Chat Server on Debian 10
InspIRCd is a robust IRC server that runs in UNIX-like environments that comes with its own scripting language called AngelScript. This tutorial shows you how to install and configure InspIRCd on Debi …
- How to Install Gitea Code Hosting Service on Fedora 34
Gitea is an open-source code-hosting solution based on the Git platform. This article will cover how to install and configure Gitea on Fedora 34 and how to set up your first Git repository.
- How to Install Grav CMS with Nginx on Ubuntu 20.04
Grav is a free, open-source, and flat-file CMS that does not require any database. In this tutorial, I will show you how to install Grav CMS with Nginx and Let’s Encrypt SSL on Ubuntu 20.04 server.
- How to Install eSpeak Text to Speech Software on Ubuntu 20.04
eSpeak is a software speech synthesizer for English and other languages, eSpeak is a free and open-source software (FOSS) that can be run on most platforms including Linux, Windows, and macOS. This ar …
- How to Backup and Restore Files using Deja Dup in Linux
Deja Dup is a simple and powerful backup tool for Linux operating systems. In this tutorial, I will show you how to install the Deja Dup backup tool on Debian, Ubuntu, and CentOS Linux.
- How to Create Rust Virtual Environment Using Conda on Linux
Conda is an open-source package management system and environment management system for installing multiple versions of software packages and their dependencies. In this post, we will show you how to …