November 3, 2011 in Linux
- How to deploy Ghost Blog with Nginx on Ubuntu 20.04
Ghost is a free, open-source and lightweight blogging platform built on Node.js. This tutorial will explain how to install the Ghost with Nginx and Let’s Encrypt SSL on Ubuntu 20.04.
- How to Install Pleroma Social Network Platform on Ubuntu 20.04
Pleroma is an open-source federated social networking platform, compatible with Mastodon and other ActivityPub platforms. This guide will show you how to create your own Pleroma instance by installing …
- What is Cert-Manager and how to setup Cert-Manager for SSL certificates in Kubernetes Cluster on AWS using Helm
Cert-Manager is a controller used for certificate management. In this article, we will set up a Cert-Manager with Let’s Encrypt issuer. We will secure our sample application using the TLS certificates …
- How to Install Apache Tomcat 9 with Nginx Proxy on Debian 10
Tomcat is a free, open-source and lightweight application server used to deploy Java-based applications. In this tutorial, I will show you how to install Tomcat 9 with Nginx on Debian 10.
- Monitor Nginx Log Files Using ngxtop on Ubuntu 20.04
ngxtop is a free, open-source, flexible and real-time monitoring tool for Nginx web servers. In this tutorial, I will show you how to install and use ngxtop monitoring tool on Ubuntu 20.04.
- How to Install XAMPP on Ubuntu 20.04
XAMPP is a cross-platform development environment consisting of Apache, MariaDB, PHP, and Perl. In this guide, we will see how to install XAMPP on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS.
- How to Install Ampache Music Streaming Server on Fedora 33
Ampache is an open-source web-based personal audio streaming application written in PHP. This tutorial will cover how to install the Ampache application on a Fedora 33 based server and how to upload m …
- How to add and remove Cronjobs from Linux EC2 instances on AWS using shell scripts
Manual operations lead to human errors. Adding and removing Cronjobs frequently can be a very time-consuming task. In this article, we will create Shell scripts that automate the addition and deletion …
- How to Install SQLite and SQLite Browser on Ubuntu 20.04
Sqlite is a lightweight but feature-rich database management system that is widely used in embedded systems like mobile devices. In this guide, we will see how to install SQLite and SQLite Browser on …
- How to create Cloudwatch alarms for a Lambda Function on AWS
There are various invocation metrics, performance metrics, and concurrency metrics available for Lambda functions in Cloudwatch to monitor.In this article, we will create an alarm for the “Invocations …