November 3, 2011 in Linux
- How to Install Shopware with NGINX and Let's encrypt on Debian 9
Shopware is a widely used professional open source e-commerce software. This tutorial will show you how to install Shopware Community Edition (CE) on a Debian 9 system by using NGINX as a web server a …
- How to install MyBB Forum Software on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
MyBB is a free, open source and powerful forum software written in PHP language and uses MariaDB to store their data. In this tutorial, we will learn how to install MyBB forum on Ubuntu 18.04 server.
- How to Install Pico CMS on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
Pico is an open source simple and fast flat file CMS written in PHP. In this tutorial, we will install Pico CMS with Nginx on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS system.
- How to Install Craft CMS on Fedora 29
This tutorial will guide you through installing Craft CMS on a fresh Fedora 29 system with Nginx as web server and we secure the site with a Let’s encrypt SSL certificate.
- How to Install NEOS CMS on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
Neos is a modern free and open source content management system that can be used to build and manage websites easily. In this tutorial, we will explain how to install Neos on Ubuntu 18.04 server.
- How to Install PowerDNS and Poweradmin on CentOS 7
PowerDNS (pdns) is an open source DNS server written in C++ and released under GPL License. In this tutorial, I will show you how to install and configure a PowerDNS Authoritative server with MariaDB …
- Linux C programming tutorial Part 28 – Typedefs
In this tutorial – which is part of the ongoing C programming tutorial series – we will discuss the concept of typedef. As the name suggests (think of typedef as type+def), typedef is a C provided fac …
- How to Install Icinga 2 Monitoring Software on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
Icinga 2 is a free and open source monitoring tool that can be used to monitor multiple servers or whole data centers from a single monitor system. In this tutorial, I show you how to install and conf …
- How to Install OSClass with Nginx on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
OSClass is a free and open source php script that can be used to create your own classifieds site. In this tutorial, we will learn how to install OSClass on Ubuntu 18.04 server.
- How to Install Bludit CMS with NGINX on Debian 9
Bludit is a simple, fast, secure, flat-file CMS that allows you to create your own website or blog in seconds. In this tutorial, we will go through the Bludit CMS installation and setup on Debian 9 (s …