November 3, 2011 in Linux
- How to Protect Zip file with Password on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
Protect your compressed zip file with password on Linux is pretty easy. In this tutorial, we will show you how to protect zip file with a password using the command line and GUI on Ubuntu 18.04.
- How to Install Grav CMS with Nginx and Let's Encrypt on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
Grav is a fast, simple, and flexible, file-based CMS and platform. This tutorial will walk you through the Grav CMS installation procedure on a fresh Ubuntu 18.04 server using Nginx as the webserver a …
- How to convert HTML to PDF with HTMLDoc on Debian 10
HTMLDOC is an open-source program that can be used to convert HTML and Markdown source files to PostScript and PDF files. In this tutorial, we are going to explain how to install HTMLDOC on Debian 10 …
- How to Install and Configure OpenShift Origin PaaS Server on Ubuntu
OpenShift is a free and open-source Platform-as-a-Service developed by Red Hat. It is used to develop, host and scale applications in the cloud environment. OpenShift provides support for lots of lang …
- How to Install GitBucket with Nginx on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
GitBucket is a free and open-source Git platform powered by Scala with Github API compatibility. In this tutorial, we will learn how to install and configure GitBucket on Ubuntu 18.04 server.
- How to Install Pico CMS with Nginx and Let's Encrypt on CentOS 7
Pico is an open-source simple and fast flat-file CMS written in PHP. In this tutorial, we will install Pico CMS with Nginx on CentOS 7 system.
- How to install NetBox Network Documentation and Management Tool on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
NetBox is a free and opensource web application software that can be used to manage and document computer networks. In this tutorial, we will explain how to install NetBox on Ubuntu 18.04 server.
- Linux rename Command Tutorial for Beginners (with Examples)
If you work with files on the command line in Linux, renaming files is one of the most frequent tasks you may find yourself involved in. We’ve already discussed the mv command that lets you do this. A …
- Install Automad CMS with Nginx and Let's Encrypt SSL on Debian 10
Automad is a file-based content management system (CMS) and a template engine written in PHP. In this tutorial, we will go through the Automad CMS installation and setup on Debian 10 (buster) system b …
- How to Install Attendize Event Management Software on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
Attendize is a free and open-source ticket selling and event management written in PHP on top of the Laravel framework. Attendize offers a simple solution for managing general admission events, withou …