November 3, 2011 in Linux
- How to Install Cerb Collaboration and Email Automation on CentOS 8
Cerb is a free, open-souce and web-based collaboration and automation tool used for sending high volumes of emails. In this tutorial, we will learn how to install and configure Cerb on CentOS 8 server …
- How to Install HTTP Git Server with Nginx on Ubuntu 20.04
Git is a free and open-source versioning system developed by Linus Torvalds. It is used by millions of developers around the world. In this tutorial, we will show you how to install and configure Git …
- How to take and restore a snapshot on AWS RDS MySQL Instance
In this article, we will see the steps to create a snapshot of the existing RDS MySql Instance. Then we will see the steps to restore the snapshot which creates a new RDS Instance. At last, we will cl …
- How to Deploy a Clojure Web Application with Nginx on Ubuntu 20.04
Clojure is a modern, dynamic and powerful programming language on the Java platform. In this tutorial, we will explain how to deploy a Clojure Web Application on Ubuntu 20.04.
- How to use bash if -z and if -n for testing strings in Linux
There are different string operators available in bash scripting language which can be used to test strings. In this guide, we will test these string operators using the if statement in Centos 8.
- How to create and use a CodeCommit GIT Repository on AWS
CodeCommit hosts Git-based repositories and is a fully managed service by AWS. Teams can use it to collaborate on code in a secure and highly scalable way. It helps us to eliminate the need of having …
- How to Install OpenNMS Network Monitoring Tool in CentOS 8
OpenNMS is a free and open-source network monitoring and network management platform used for managing enterprise networks around the world. It is based on Java and is designed to manage thousands of …
- How to Install ElkArte Forum with Apache and Let's Encrypt SSL on CentOS 8
ElkArte is a free and open-source forum software based on Simple Machine Forum. In this tutorial, we will show you howto install ElkArte with Let’s Encrypt SSL on CentOS 8.
- Installation of Sublime text editor on Ubuntu 20.04
Sublime Text is a well-known text editor used to write source code for web development. This tutorial will assist you in installing Sublime Text on an Ubuntu 20.04 machine.
- How to Install Gibbon LMS on Ubuntu 20.04
Gibbon is a free and open-source school management system specially designed for teachers, students, parents and leaders. It helps teachers to find, contact and help their students.